Do you want to spend less time on marketing?
Do you want to spend more time sharing your love for yoga?
Do you hate writing “newsletters”?
If you answered “yes” to any of those—read on.
You didn’t start your yoga studio because you love marketing. But the business of yoga is competitive. To thrive, your studio must constantly attract new students.
Ideally, your marketing would run itself and you would spend your time teaching yoga. But you’re probably spending a lot of time on your studio’s marketing because you feel that you have to.
In fact, if you’re like many studio owners, you spend hours and hours each month writing your newsletter. And you dread it every time.
Perhaps you’ve spent hours struggling with MailChimp or with MINDBODY’s “auto emails” and you realized you don’t know what you’re doing.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
- Your studio brings in a flood of new clients each month.
- Your classes are so full that you set up an extra changing room.
- Your workshops and retreats sell out in days.
- You never have to deal with MINDBODY’s “auto emails” again.
Hi, I’m Peter. I help yoga studios get more students in less time.
How can I get you more students while saving you time? By getting more out of your email marketing.
I can hear you thinking.
Email marketing? Isn’t that outdated? Shouldn’t I be running ads on Facebook?
Email marketing is—still—one of the most efficient marketing channels out there. In fact, a recent study showed that for $1 you spend, email marketing makes you $38!
If it were trivial to set up good email marketing, you would have done so already. But it isn’t. Getting email marketing right takes time and effort. Time and effort that you could instead spend on creating an awesome community around your studio.
If you work with me, I can take care of all of your email marketing for you. Think about what you could do with the extra time!
What I can do for you
When we work together, I’ll first evaluate your current email marketing strategy. I’ll answer questions such as:
- Are you sending the must-send automated emails?
- Do you include the right “calls to action” in your emails?
- Does your website encourage people to leave their email address?
- Does your email marketing communicate what makes your studio different?
- Are you collecting the data you need to make informed business decisions?
After that, I’ll set up an email marketing funnel for you. What’s that?
Good email marketing helps students along from the moment they visit your studio’s website all the way to when they’re a long-term student who attends classes regularly. And it does this automatically.
But it’s not trivial to automate your marketing in a way that keeps a personal touch—that treats your students like people rather than numbers.
By letting me handle your email marketing, you can focus on running your studio, while making sure your students continue to have a great experience.
I’ll quote you a fixed fee in advance and I won’t stop working until you’re 100% satisfied that we’ve completed the objectives of our project.
I really enjoy working with Peter. He is very organised, always on time and has amazing insights to offer. … His pragmatic and down to earth attitude guided me along projects that have been placed on hold for a long period of time. He made me see a clear path among the chaotic thoughts of mine.
— Christina Henke, Owner, 36grad Yoga
Is this right for me?
You can get a ton of value from working with me if one or more of these apply:
- You want to spend less time on marketing
- Your studio is doing well, but you’re looking to take the next step
- You want to deliver a more consistent customer experience to your students
- You’ve invested in automation software, but aren’t sure whether you’re using it effectively
But you might not if:
- You’ve just opened your studio
- You’re working on attracting your first students
- Your studio is struggling financially
If you fall into the second category, shoot me an email, and I’ll suggest where you might start instead.