What does it mean to be productive?
I believe you should measure your productivity by how well you’re achieving your goals. I call this Big-Picture Productivity.
So, how’s that going for you? Are you consistently taking action on your goals and achieving them?
If you’re not, this free mini-course is for you. I distilled the essentials of my Big-Picture Productivity method down into nine lessons and an action step summary.
- Why you need a big-picture view of productivity
- How to organize your life according to the different “hats you wear”
- How to clarify what it is you really want to achieve
- A simple process for following through on your goals
- How to focus on what’s in front of you and reflect when necessary