Listen to My Story
I considered a few topics for today’s email.
I could have written about paying attention to what you feed your brain; about finding the right balance between theory and action; about making space to listen to your thoughts; or about any number of related topics.
Instead, I’ll just say this:
Do you think you might be burning out? Do you feel stressed all the time? Is your job consuming your life? Then listen to episode 8 of How They Get Stuff Done, in which I tell my story of burning out and recovering.
Some topics I cover:
- What working as an economic/litigation consultant for a top firm was like
- How I burned out and what burnout did to me
- The symptoms of burnout and which ones I suffered from
- My “wantrepreneuring” journey
- A few failed online businesses I tried to start
- How my business finally got off the ground and now pays my bills
- What I still struggle with today
- How you can use my story to reflect on your own productivity
It took effort to turn it into a coherent story, but I managed. Enjoy.