- Go to the office reluctantly every day?
- Feel stuck in a career you don’t like?
- Feel lost—you don’t know what work you want to do?
- Find yourself not really caring about the work you do?
If one of the above applies to you, you’re in the right place.
What if you could do work you cared about? What if you were excited to get started with your work day? What if you could work when and where you liked?
Imagine having the freedom and flexibility to work on your terms. You can take as much time off as you like. You have plenty of time to pursue your other hobbies.
Picture doing work with a purpose. You do things you actually want to do.
Together, we can make this happen.
Here’s how it works
There are two options for working together.
Both involve us digging deep to uncover what you want and how you can make it happen. I will guide you and ask you questions. You can expect me to be empathetic. At the same time, if there’s something you need to hear, I won’t be shy to tell you.
A Getting Unstuck session
If you’re stuck on a specific problem, a single session might be great for you.
For example, if you have the opportunity to change jobs and you’re not sure whether you should, we can get you more clarity in one session. I will also send you action items after the session, so that you can immediately begin to make the changes you want to see.
As for the logistics:
- We spend 90 minutes uncovering why you’re stuck and how it’s affecting you. (We chat on Skype; audio only.)
- After the session, I send you action items and a summary of the call.
- You get a week of email access to me after the session to deal with any realizations or questions that might come up.
Monthly coaching program
If you’re looking to make a substantial lifestyle change, we might need a few months’ worth of sessions to get to the bottom of things. In that case, my coaching program might be a good fit.
Here are some things we might do:
- Tease out what you’ve learned so far about what you like and dislike.
- Identify what feels good to you, rather than what looks good on paper.
- Address any stories you might be telling yourself about money.
- Examine any limiting beliefs and create a mindset for taking action.
- Plan practical steps to get you moving towards your new reality.
The logistics of the monthly program are as follows:
- We start with an intensive 90-minute session. (We chat on Skype; audio only.)
- After that, we continue with two 60-minute sessions each month.
- After each call, I will send you action items.
- In between calls, you can contact me anytime. In fact, I expect you to! I will respond within 24 hours, but usually much faster.
Why work with me?
What’s the value of working with me compared with reading some articles and taking action on them? You can certainly make some progress on your own. In fact, I think that’s a great way to get started with making changes in your life. But you’ll make more progress, and more quickly, when you work with me. Why?
You have blind spots. You might be making assumptions that aren’t true. It is hard to see your unique challenges objectively. At the same time, you might face some challenges that others have faced too. Chances are that I’ve helped someone else overcome these challenges. Why reinvent the wheel?
So, what’s the price?
A 90-minute Getting Unstuck session costs €99, excl. VAT. This includes the action items I will send you after the session. You can also ask me follow-up questions for a week after the call.
The monthly coaching program costs €229 per month, excl. VAT. You get the initial 90-minute session and two 60-minute sessions a month afterwards. Plus, I will give you action items after each session. I also expect you to contact me in between sessions when you have realizations, questions, or when you feel particularly stuck.
For individual sessions, payment is due 24 hours before our first session. For the coaching program, payment is due 24 hours before our first session of the month. 21% VAT applies if you live in the E.U. and the coaching sessions are not a business expense for you.
I offer a 100% money-back guarantee for seven days. So if you decide, within one week after our first session, that my coaching isn’t for you, I’ll refund you the full amount, no questions asked.
Don’t waste more time
Of course you want to make sure you work with someone who clicks with you. That’s why I offer a free 30-minute introductory call so we can get to know each other. There is no downside—it’s free!
What others have said:
After working with Peter, I feel more in control.— Sina Kaden, Yogaschool Noord
Peter offered lots of nuggets of wisdom.— Viola Tang
Peter’s pragmatic and down-to-earth attitude guided me along projects that have been placed on hold for a long time. He made me see a clear path among my chaotic thoughts.— Christina Henke, 36grad Yoga